Author Topic: View Moon Landing  (Read 1432 times)

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline Jackie

  • Forum Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15374
  • Karma 969
  • happy st. patricks day
View Moon Landing
« on: July 20, 2019, 04:00:11 pm »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlpstXNjImY

View live here on Utube at 4:02 EDT

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Like Like x 2 View List

Offline joanna50

  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 245
  • Karma 20
  • Get busy living or get busy dying
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2019, 09:57:30 pm »
www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlpstXNjImY

View live here on Utube at 4:02 EDT
Wonder why we still aren't going to the moon, did we ever really land on it?
Be the change you want to see in the world

Offline Texas Pete

  • Administrator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • *
  • Posts: 122873
  • Karma 121
  • Location: Topix Too
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2019, 11:56:44 pm »
Wonder why we still aren't going to the moon, did we ever really land on it?
Oh no! I didn't expect that from you.

Offline Jackie

  • Forum Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15374
  • Karma 969
  • happy st. patricks day
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2019, 12:14:03 am »
Wonder why we still aren't going to the moon, did we ever really land on it?

Some believe it was a hoax. But good question, why didn't we ever go again in 50 years? I guess Mars is next.

Offline Jackie

  • Forum Moderator
  • Hero Member
  • *
  • Posts: 15374
  • Karma 969
  • happy st. patricks day
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 12:15:01 am »
Oh no! I didn't expect that from you.

Oh noooo, it's the Mr. Bill Show. (SNL)

Offline Realtime

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 7009
  • Karma 84
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2019, 07:39:57 am »
Some believe it was a hoax. But good question, why didn't we ever go again in 50 years? I guess Mars is next.
7% of Americans recently polled think it was a hoax. 400,000 people worked on that program, if it were a hoax it seems like someone would have spilled the beans by now.

There's been no pressing need to go back.

Offline purplelady1040

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 11431
  • Karma 149
  • Living the perfect life for me.
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2019, 08:23:48 am »
7% of Americans recently polled think it was a hoax. 400,000 people worked on that program, if it were a hoax it seems like someone would have spilled the beans by now.

There's been no pressing need to go back.
If it was a hoax, it sure fooled almost all of us from 50 years ago who were around to see it. Back then it was harder to fool the people as no special effects on stuff like that.
I agree no real reason to go back.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Offline joanna50

  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 245
  • Karma 20
  • Get busy living or get busy dying
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2019, 09:59:17 am »
Oh no! I didn't expect that from you.
What did you expect?
Be the change you want to see in the world

Offline DuckieDoll

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 6230
  • Karma 12
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2019, 11:51:19 pm »
This countries IQ is dropping daily. It's no wonder in 2015 we ranked 38th out of 71 countries in math and 24th in science. Smh
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Offline purplelady1040

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 11431
  • Karma 149
  • Living the perfect life for me.
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2019, 05:46:21 am »
This countries IQ is dropping daily. It's no wonder in 2015 we ranked 38th out of 71 countries in math and 24th in science. Smh
Hahahaha, yep and especially if people.believe that the moon landing was fake.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Offline joanna50

  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 245
  • Karma 20
  • Get busy living or get busy dying
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2019, 09:22:55 am »
Hahahaha, yep and especially if people.believe that the moon landing was fake.
There is compelling evidence suggesting it was fake
Be the change you want to see in the world
Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Offline Texas Pete

  • Administrator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • *
  • Posts: 122873
  • Karma 121
  • Location: Topix Too
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2019, 09:27:36 am »

Why the Moon Landing COULDN'T Have Been Faked | Adam Ruins Everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhp-FTYSGe8
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline purplelady1040

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 11431
  • Karma 149
  • Living the perfect life for me.
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2019, 09:44:48 am »
There is compelling evidence suggesting it was fake
Nope, it would have been darn near impossible to fake something like that. No special effects back then to fake something like that. It astounds me that people would think something like that was fake. I think something like 3% of people believe that it is fake. That leaves 97% believing it. And seeing as how my science professor was working for NASA at the time that this took place, he knows it wasn't fake. He was there when the space ship was launched and saw the astronauts get on.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Offline Teaman

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 9196
  • Karma 48
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2019, 09:55:50 am »
There is compelling evidence suggesting it was fake

What is the "compelling" evidence you have?

Offline Texas Pete

  • Administrator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • *
  • Posts: 122873
  • Karma 121
  • Location: Topix Too
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2019, 10:00:51 am »
Nope, it would have been darn near impossible to fake something like that. No special effects back then to fake something like that. It astounds me that people would think something like that was fake. I think something like 3% of people believe that it is fake. That leaves 97% believing it. And seeing as how my science professor was working for NASA at the time that this took place, he knows it wasn't fake. He was there when the space ship was launched and saw the astronauts get on.
At the time it was easier and cheaper to go to the moon than fake it.

Offline purplelady1040

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 11431
  • Karma 149
  • Living the perfect life for me.
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2019, 10:04:17 am »
At the time it was easier and cheaper to go to the moon than fake it.
Exactly and no special.effects like we have now to fake stuff like that.
You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Offline joanna50

  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 245
  • Karma 20
  • Get busy living or get busy dying
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2019, 08:28:19 pm »
Nope, it would have been darn near impossible to fake something like that. No special effects back then to fake something like that. It astounds me that people would think something like that was fake. I think something like 3% of people believe that it is fake. That leaves 97% believing it. And seeing as how my science professor was working for NASA at the time that this took place, he knows it wasn't fake. He was there when the space ship was launched and saw the astronauts get on.
Then why don't we continue to go?, im sure there is more to explore
Be the change you want to see in the world
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline joanna50

  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 245
  • Karma 20
  • Get busy living or get busy dying
Re: View Moon Landing
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2019, 08:29:05 pm »
At the time it was easier and cheaper to go to the moon than fake it.
Not necessarily
Be the change you want to see in the world