Author Topic: What's the meal of the day?  (Read 8997 times)

Offline Lady luck

• Karma +0/-2
Re: What's the meal of the day?
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2020, 12:21:38 pm »
Homemade chicken noodle soup for supper.
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Lady luck

• Karma +0/-2
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2020, 12:22:36 pm »
I have not been to sonic much, but there is one by me and I think that is only place I have been.

They don't mess up shakes but every time I have ordered food it's been meh.  First time I ordered cheese sticks and all the cheese was gone inside them cause they were cooked too long ... I don't remember what else has happened but now I associate it with bad food.  So I won't ever go there anymore except for a shake.
There food is way overpriced.  Last time they filled the shake so full, it spilled when the girl went to hand it to me.
Disagree Disagree x 1 View List

Offline Sprocket

• Forum Moderator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +168/-107
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2020, 02:38:21 pm »
Sometimes paying more for a Burger is better.. Better ingredients.. I prefer not to ghrype  about any foods..

Offline Sprocket

• Forum Moderator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +168/-107
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2020, 02:38:44 pm »
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ]

Offline NC Yankee

• 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +262/-166
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2020, 04:12:44 pm »
There food is way overpriced.  Last time they filled the shake so full, it spilled when the girl went to hand it to me.

They have Chicago dogs, which are okay. 

I am kind of bored.  Can't drink ... trying to save $$.  Cold out.  I can't really go out to eat, lol.  I'd like to go have a beer or two and sit outside with my good boi dog, but I need to just be super duper disciplined for about 60 more days. 

I am gonna go to store and get a nice steak I think for dinner.  I am getting tired of basic chicken, pork, beef, chicken, pork, beef, chicken, pork, beef for my one meal at dinner a day. I really should look up some keto recipes.  First 23 days of this wasn't so bad, but now I am like I can't wait for this to be over. 

Offline NC Yankee

• 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +262/-166

Offline Sprocket

• Forum Moderator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +168/-107
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2020, 04:22:21 pm »
Mmmmmm, carbs, lol.
not many chances for a Burger like that no matter how many air sandwiches and green bean patties come along.. Take advantage

Offline _ _

• 100 Grand Member
  • Karma +307/-7
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2020, 07:12:52 pm »
BBQ pork chops with green beans, baked potato, and crescent rolls
🇺🇸 I STAND WITH ISRAEL 🇮🇱
Like Like x 1 Love Love x 1 View List

Offline Sprocket

• Forum Moderator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +168/-107
« Reply #98 on: January 26, 2020, 12:47:32 am »
Sounds good BB.. I can't cheat today, just coffee , maybe some apple juice for breakfast

Offline Sprocket

• Forum Moderator
  • 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +168/-107
« Reply #99 on: January 26, 2020, 07:31:07 pm »
Fried chicken.. White soup beans , biscuits , ..  Sprite

Offline NC Yankee

• 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +262/-166
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2020, 09:50:27 am »
Yesterday: deviled eggs and 7 layer salad and almonds

I found a keto brownie recipe I am gonna try this weekend:

https://www.gnom-gnom.com/fudgey-cocoa-paleo-keto-brownies/

Offline _ _

• 100 Grand Member
  • Karma +307/-7
« Reply #101 on: January 28, 2020, 03:05:44 pm »
Taco Tuesday!

Offline Lady luck

• Karma +0/-2
« Reply #102 on: January 28, 2020, 04:00:08 pm »
We had spaghetti last night and not sure what we are having tonight.  Thinking boneless bbq chicken with veggies.

Offline NC Yankee

• 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +262/-166
« Reply #103 on: January 29, 2020, 08:31:08 am »
Left over 7 layer salad and some Costco chicken salad (they need to add some more flavor to that ... and they use the same for their shrimp salad ... it does not have a lot of flavor to it)

Tonight ribeye (I like that Costco has prime meat) and maybe cauliflower rice.

When that movie came out to the theaters, my kids were laughing at me in the car after the last avengers telling me fat Thor reminded them of me, lol.  Those lil effers are gonna pay!!!!!!  😜

Actually people in general have no problem telling me I'm getting fat, lol.  I must have the kind of face that says feel free to share your unsolicited opinion about my appearance and be brutally honest about it and don't spare my feelings, lol.  It doesn't bother me, I already know when I am slacking.  Still I would never tell someone that! 
Like Like x 1 View List

Offline Jemima721

• Karma +224/-10
« Reply #104 on: January 29, 2020, 08:35:54 am »
Left over 7 layer salad and some Costco chicken salad (they need to add some more flavor to that ... and they use the same for their shrimp salad ... it does not have a lot of flavor to it)

Tonight ribeye (I like that Costco has prime meat) and maybe cauliflower rice.

When that movie came out to the theaters, my kids were laughing at me in the car after the last avengers telling me fat Thor reminded them of me, lol.  Those lil effers are gonna pay!!!!!!  😜

Actually people in general have no problem telling me I'm getting fat, lol.  I must have the kind of face that says feel free to share your unsolicited opinion about my appearance and be brutally honest about it and don't spare my feelings, lol.  It doesn't bother me, I already know when I am slacking.  Still I would never tell someone that!

I would never dream of telling someone they were getting fat. They should say in a polite way, looks like you have gained a few pounds.  ;D
Tonight will be something Quorn and vegetables, but not sure yet.
I never go to the gym, but a good a way to exercise and burn a few pounds is constant housework for a couple of hours, then rest and then out walking the dog. ; ) Works for me !
Have a good day.
Happy New Year 🎊🎉❤

Offline NC Yankee

• 25 Grand Member
  • Karma +262/-166
« Reply #105 on: January 29, 2020, 08:49:44 am »
I would never dream of telling someone they were getting fat. They should say in a polite way, looks like you have gained a few pounds.  ;D
Tonight will be something Quorn and vegetables, but not sure yet.
I never go to the gym, but a good a way to exercise and burn a few pounds is constant housework for a couple of hours, then rest and then out walking the dog. ; ) Works for me !
Have a good day.

You have a nice one too. 

I have to run or watch what I eat.  If I run I can eat and drink what I want.  I don't need to lift weights to look like I do, tho, which is nice.  So just keep fat off and I can have like a 9 or 10 body.

I come from a very meat and potatoes and beer drink culture, tho.  So if I am lazy and not watching what I am eating and not running, I will put on weight.  Not as fast as I can lose it but it slowly trickles back on.  For me weighing myself every day is good way to keep it in mind.

My dad, my mom, my family, my buddy's gf (I am gonna be in their wedding this summer), some outlaw biker I met this summer (we partied all night together but he mentioned something g I don't remember ... I remember saying I am only 20 pounds away from looking in decent shape).

So yeah people will say stuff but when I am in shape people, including, strangers will say you must work out, or you are huge, or ask if I take steroids.  My buddy's gf will ask me to flex for her ... like four or 5 of her gfs just walked up to me and one of them said "I am sorry but you are hot."  So it's a two way way street.  I think people are critical in part cause it's kind of a waste for me to not be in shape.  I have been blessed with a nice body if I show it.

Except my mom ... I'm always either too fat or too thin, lol. 

Offline _ _

• 100 Grand Member
  • Karma +307/-7
« Reply #106 on: January 31, 2020, 11:57:04 am »
Pizza... it’s Friday... and I’m gonna be lazy!

Offline Lady luck

• Karma +0/-2
« Reply #107 on: February 01, 2020, 06:56:36 pm »
Tonight is turkey and dressing bake. It is a meal kit and just easy to put that in the oven when everyone has been gone to do stuff today.
Like Like x 1 Dislike Dislike x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List